1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: We receive and store information about you such as:
We do not knowingly collect information directly from individuals under the age of 13. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected any information from a user under the age of 13, we will take steps to promptly delete it. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe we have inadvertently collected information from a user under the age of 13.
2. USE OF INFORMATION: We use the information we collect to provide, analyze, administer, enhance and personalize DN website; to process your registration, your orders and your payments; and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use the information we collect for:
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION: We disclose your information for certain purposes and to third parties, as described below:
4. COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES: By subscribing to the DN websites, you consent to receiving electronic communications from DN newsletters about new DN features and content, special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys via email or other methods. If you no longer want to receive communications from DN, simply contact us at DN Customer Service, dancemail@dancenetwork. To exercise choices regarding cookies set through our website, as well as other types of online tracking and Internet advertising, see the Cookies and Internet Advertising section (below).
5. SECURITY: We believe we use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Despite these efforts, please note that there is always a possibility that a breach in data transmission or storage may occur. No measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
7. CHILDREN: The DN websites are designed for general use. We encourage children under the age of 13 to visit the DN websites only when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Registration to newsletters, promotional offers and inside scoops is restricted to those over the age of 13. Individuals under the age of 13 should not provide any personal information through the DN websites.
What are cookies?
Upon your first visit to dancenetwork.tv, We may send a “cookie” to your computer. Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
We and our Service Providers may use the following types of cookies:
How Does DN use Web Beacons and other Technologies?
Web beacons (also known as clear gifs or pixel tags) often work in conjunction with cookies. We and our Service Providers may use them for similar purposes as cookies, such as to understand and enhance the use of our service, improve site performance, monitor visitor traffic and actions on our site, and understand interactions with our marketing (including email and online ads on third party websites). Because web beacons often work in conjunction with cookies, in many cases, declining cookies will impair the effectiveness of web beacons.
We use other technologies that are similar to cookies, such as browser storage and plugins (e.g., HTML5, IndexedDB, and WebSQL). Like cookies, some of these technologies may store small amounts of data on your device. We may use these and various other technologies for similar purposes as cookies, such as to enforce our terms, prevent fraud, and analyze the use of our service. There are a number of ways to exercise choice regarding these technologies. For example, many popular browsers provide the ability to clear browser storage, commonly in the settings or preferences area; see your browser’s help function or support area to learn more. Other technologies, such as Silverlight storage, may be cleared from within the application.
We or other third party companies may then use the Non-Personal Data to provide advertisements and targeted advertisements to you (ads based on the Non-Personal Data). We do not share Personally identifiable information with third parties with whom we share your Non-Personal Data. Please note that you may be subject to the privacy policies of other non-DN companies when you select an advertising link or other link that takes you to sites not operated by DN.
Third party advertising companies may collect data about your visit to our sites and others to provide you more relevant advertising here and elsewhere on the Internet. This type of advertising is known as Online Behavioral Advertising. You can stop this collection and use of data for these purposes by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) by visiting the “Opt Out From Online Behavioral Advertising” website. By opting out, the ads you see may be less relevant, and you may still continue to see other non-targeted advertisements on our Sites and elsewhere. For more information about opting out of Online Behavioral Advertising, please go to the DAA Consumer Choice Page located at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
10. DELETION OF INFORMATION: You may request that the information collected about you be deleted at any time. Please contact us at email@example.com about deleting information collected. Please note that we may retain some information from or about you in accordance with applicable law.
3201 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
Notice to California Residents
If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits registered users who are minors to request and obtain deletion of certain posted content. To make such a request, please contact us at: (dancemail@DanceNetwork.tv)